We represent individuals subject to arrest and questioning by the police (including being questioned at ports/airports). We provide advice as to their rights; if charged with criminal offences we represent them in the preparation of their cases and at their trials.
What we do
Our team consists of seven solicitors all of whom have extensive experience in defending a range of cases, including:
- The defence of victims of violence, exploitation or racism who are often instead themselves accused.
- The defence of individuals and groups involved in protest whether charged with public order offences or specific criminal charges.
- The defence of individuals accused of involvement in activity contrary to legislation under a number of different Terrorism Acts.
- The defence of individuals accused of theft, burglary, possession and supply of drugs, deception, firearms, robbery, assaults and murder.
- The defence of individuals charged with breaches of immigration legislation.
- Appeals to the Court of Appeal against conviction and/or sentence.
- Representing individuals seeking to undo wrongful convictions where we are able, through investigation, research and making representations to the Criminal Cases Review Commission.
- Extradition: acting for individuals subject to extradition to a range of countries, including to France, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Italy and the US.
- The European Court of Human Rights: obtaining interim relief from the European Court of Human Rights and pursuing appeals before the Court both in extradition cases and from domestic decisions relating to prosecutions in the UK.
Who we are
For new enquiries please contact the office number 0207 911 0166